My bag is usually full of crap, but the crap tends to change with the seasons. Seasonal crap, if you will.
I pulled everything out of my bag, threw away the chewing gum wrappers and random debris that I have no memory of putting in there and decided it was about time to do a show ‘n tell of what I carry around with me during the winter!
- Phone (when I’m not taking pictures with it)
- Car keys
- Umbrella because in England you don’t need to be psychic to know it’s gonna rain
How cute are my keyrings, by the way? The lil Tinkerbell is a mini Pop! Vinyl and the handbag opens up so you can keep coins for parking in it.
The beauty bits and bobs:
- Cute, cosy hat for when my ears get chilly (and a pair of gloves, when I don’t accidentally leave them in my car)
- Mini deodorant/body spray/perfume
- Nail file because there’s nothing more annoying than breaking a nail on the way out and having to live with a claw for the rest of the day
- Mini hairbrush for my windswept mane
- Blotting paper because by mid-afternoon I’m shining brighter than a diamond
- Lip balm and lipstick of the day – the cold makes my lips super chapped
The portable pharmacy:
- Good quality hand cream; my hands get super dry when it’s cold out
- Tissues for when my nose inevitably runs
- Ibuprofen to fight off the first signs of a cold
~ X ~
I think I’m usually pretty good with what I put in my bag; I try not to overpack too much and only really carry around the essentials!
What do you keep in your bag? Have the contents changed much now that it’s officially winter?