Yay, Christmas tags! ☃
1. What’s your favourite Christmas movie?
Definitely Love Actually! Nothing puts me in the festive mood more than watching Hugh Grant dance around Number 10 to the Pointer Sisters.
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes, and by ‘white’ I mean a centimetre of disappointing sludge. Maybe this year?
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
With my family! That’s never changed.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Fairytale of New York is always a joy to loudly sing along to in the car.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas eve?
Nope! I like to save them all for Christmas morning.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Rudolph, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph, Dancer, Rudolph and… Rudolph?
7. What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
I don’t think I have many actual traditions, every one of my Christmases always seems to be a little different from the last!
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake; with three cats around having a real one would just be irresponsible!
9. What is your all time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Hot chocolate plus my body weight in marshmallows. Mmm, boy.
10. Be honest, do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Receiving gifts… because I feel so much pressure buying gifts for people and I’m always nervous that they won’t like it! I need to have more faith in my gift-buying abilities.
11. What’s the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
When I was a kid my sister and I received a Barbie dreamhouse as tall as we were… I was obsessed.
12. What would be your dream place to visit during the holiday season?
New York City… Times Square on New Year’s Eve? That’d be something special.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Definitely a pro… providing all of the presents are square or rectangle shaped, of course.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Hmm, I don’t have a particular memory that stands out, mostly just doing silly things we don’t tend to do during the year like a jigsaw or a board game, or reading lame cracker jokes!
15. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
What truth about Santa? 😉
16. Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
No, for the sole reason that I know I won’t stick to them. Maybe I’ll give it a go in 2017.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
I think it’s important to have a time where everyone relaxes for a while and indulges themselves. Should I eat another biscuit? Sure! Should I stay in my pyjamas all day? Hell yeah! No rules during Christmas!
~ X ~
So that was my contribution to the Christmas Tag!
Feel free to give it a go yourselves; I’d love to read them!